How to cook bacon in the oven
There is nothing like the smell of bacon frying in the morning. However, if you don't have time to stand over the stove, you can cook bacon in the oven. Here is a simple guide on how to do it.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
3. Place the bacon on the baking sheet, making sure that the strips do not overlap.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.
5. Remove the bacon from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Cooking bacon in the oven is a great way to make sure it is cooked evenly and doesn't curl up. Place the bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy.